Thursday 6 March 2014

FOR MY GERMAN PENPAL

Hello,
My name is Sheila Hernandez. I am 15. My hobbies are playing football and listening to music. I like TV but I dislike porgrammes about cooking. I'm watching TV all day. I like hanging out with my friends. My best friend is called Alba González, she is my best confident and she take me a lot of smiles.
I am keen on motorbikes, my dream is having a motorbike. My school is called INS Montbui. It is situated in Sta. Margarida de Montbui (Barcelona). My English teacher is called Xavi. He is very funny. My favourite subject is Biology. History isn't my cup of tea. Like the English class because we learn a lot. I dislike the Catalan class.
These are the little things that you can see in my life.

Good Bye,
See you soon!


 
    My best friend and me.                This is me.



1 comment:

  1. ¡Hola! Me llamo Henrike y estudio en el colegio "Goetheschule".
    Tengo 16 años y vivo en la pequeña ciudad Einbeck.

    Aprendo español hace un medio año. Hablo dos otras lenguas también, inglés y francés. Me gustan las lenguas muy bien. Son mis asignaturas favoritas.
    Me gusta la música también. En mi tiempo libre toco el piano y la guitarra y yo canto. Encima me reúno con mis amigos, paso tiempo con mi novio, voy de compras y escucho música también.

    Le agradecería una respuesta!
    Saludos, Henrike :)

    ReplyDelete